Introduction to Tribe
Tribe, a brand new payments processor, is looking to continue its rapid expansion in the payments market. Tribe is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose of making the world of payments simple and accessible. With a team of award-winning industry experts, we truly believe we can change the way this market views payments. We are headquartered in London with a service offering that is quickly becoming global.
Acquiring Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Acquiring Product Manager; ideally in the payments or acquiring space, who is passionate about building products that our customers will love and that will contribute towards the success of Tribe Payments! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. We believe we can become industry experts in a number of key areas whilst solving our partner’s payments problems. Right now our Product Team at Tribe is small, but we are growing quickly and we are looking for someone to become a part of what is sure to be one incredible journey!
Once you’re here you’ll:
• Master Tribe platform’s capabilities and values
• Work with our Business Development Team to identify and define the next generation of payment innovation
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
• Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing ROI analyses and establishing time schedules with internal teams
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing and maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations
• Represent ‘The Payments People’ globally
• Roll up your sleeves. We are a team and we all get our hands dirty!!
• A passionate mind with a desire to learn in a fast paced environment
• Someone with a degree, someone without a degree – to be honest we don’t care!!
• A proven team player, collaborative with great communication skills
• Someone that’s passionate about technology
• A few years into your career
Send your CV to us: firstname.lastname@example.org